Mandatory Sales Skills Required:
- Good Understanding and Hands On Experience on data center, R&S, Security, Wireless and Load Balance Technologies.
- Prepare documents but not limited to SOWs (Statement of works), HLD, LLD, NIP, NRFU, SOPs, Preventive Maintenance reports etc.
- The candidate should possess expert level internetworking implementation, troubleshooting, design skills in a large-scale network environment using above mentioned products from Cisco and other vendors.
- The candidate must have a deep knowledge and implementation of Routing Protocols, ACI, Cisco ISE and Email Security.
- Candidate should be able to implement, design, troubleshoot Next-Generation Firewalls such as, Cisco FTD & ASA, Fortigate and Palo Alto
- Candidate should have working knowledge of F5 and Blue-Coat technologies
- Candidate should have strong hands-on for Cisco and Aruba Wireless technologies
- Candidate should be able to design, implement Cisco ACI
- Candidate should have knowledge of Cisco Software-defined access (SDA).
- The candidate must be CCIE qualified in one or more streams.
Additional Skills Required:
- Understanding of the concepts and guidelines behind traditional routing or security system design (depending on requirements).
- Responsibility for delivery of projects end-to-end.
- Must have excellent communication skills and must be comfortable to give a presentation
- Ability to think through problems and visualize solutions.
- Ability to implement, administer, and troubleshoot network infrastructure devices, including wireless access points, firewall, routers, switches, and controllers.
- A self-starter able to work independently but comfortable working in a team environment.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Dependable and flexible when necessary.
- Should have knowledge and experience of working in secure areas and should be able to follow tight security protocols.
- Should have expert level troubleshooting methodology to isolate and identify configuration, design, and software anomalies.
- Ability to clearly articulate findings in written and verbal communications with development level engineering staff.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and work calmly under pressure.
- Should be a self-starter, team player, personable, enthusiastic, hardworking, and enjoy interfacing with customers on a day to day basis.
- Perform network maintenance and system upgrades including service packs, patches, hotfixes and security configurations
- Monitor performance and ensure system availability and reliability
- The candidate with Multi-vendor certifications such as Palo Alto, Fortinet, Aruba, and Juniper will be plus.
Soft Skills Required:
Good English communication skill and customer handling experience.
The candidate must be CCIE qualified in one or more streams.
B.E. /B. Tech/B.Sc or M.Sc