Microsoft / Cyber Security Sr. Engineer
- Experience: 7+ years of experience in a similar domain
Mandatory Sales Skills Required:
- Handling Cyber Security Project focused on Microsoft technology.
- Perform POC for Cyber Security Products in consultation with OEM / Distributors.
- Create HLD, LLD, Project documents for project implementation.
- Handle security project end to end from planning to execution.
- Breakfix Support for implemented solutions (Cyber Security).
Technical Knowledge Required:
- Azure AD (IAM) – MFA, SSPR, Single Sign On, PIM, Conditional Access
- Threat Protection – Defender for Endpoint, Defender for O365, Defender for Cloud Apps, Defender for Identity
- Information Protection & Governance – Automatic and Manual labeling, DLP, Message Encryption, Bitlocker (Endpoint Encryption), Key Management (BYOK / HYOK)
- Intune – MDM and MAM | Windows Auto Pilot | Endpoint Analytics
- Insider Risk Management
- Discover and Respond
- Knowledge of different operating systems (Microsoft, Unix, Linux, etc.)
- Basic scripting knowledge – Power shell/python etc.
- Microsoft Skills like Active Directory, File Server
- Virtualization platform know-how – VMWare and HyperV
- Cloud Workloads (Azure, AWS) and administration knowledge
- Certifications in Microsoft and Systems like MS500, AZ900, AZ500, SC100, SC200, SC300, SC400, SC900
- General IT Certifications e.g. ITIL, COBIT foundation, etc. are good to have.
Soft Skills Required:
- Good communication and coordination skills
- Working experience on complex environment like Banking, Enterprise etc.
Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Science / Engineering.
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai