Patch Management Specialist
- Opening: Dubai
Mandatory Skills required:
- Experienced in using the Ivanti suite of engineering tools and software packages to test, debug, patch, and troubleshoot.
- Install third-party software through Ivanti
- Have sound knowledge of LANDesk management software
- Provide a detailed report of the Patch available
- Push the approved patch to the server/Client at the scheduled time and provide a detailed report on the installed patch vs the approved patch
- Perform Patch management tasks: maintaining knowledge of available patches, deciding what patches are appropriate for systems, ensuring that patches are installed properly, testing systems after installation, and documenting all associated procedures
- Install Service pack/Cumulative update for SQL
- Knowledge of Windows Server/Client operating systems
- Ability to manage VAPT report, prioritize and meet deadlines of the patch to be installed on servers/clients
- Submit Weekly/Monthly patch installed/missed reports
Bachelor’s Degree in computer engineering or telecommunication and electronics engineering.
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai