Project Manager (AV & ELV)
- Experience: 5-7 years of AV/ELV industry experience.
- Opening: Dubai
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for supervision of all personnel and activities on the project site.
- Obtain and read all contract documents including, but not limited to: bid drawings and specifications, contract, project workbook, subcontractor scopes of work, and construction schedule.
- Acquire a thorough understanding of project requirements and objectives including, but not limited to: contractual, financial, technical, schedule, construction coordination, materials, personnel, and scope of work.
- Facilitate internal project kick-off meeting that includes key participants from sales, engineering, fabrication, and installation.
- Coordinate all in-house activities associated with project execution, including but not limited to submittals, engineering, fabrication and installation, programming, commissioning, testing, and troubleshooting.
- Create and manage the project schedule.
- Function as the focal point for internal and external project communication and documentation.
- Coordinate activities with general contractor, construction manager, owner, and other trades as required.
- Provide regular reports of job progress to all stakeholders.
- Assist with, or facilitate the ordering of materials upon approval of submittal documents or verification from engineering for design-build projects.
- Cooperatively manage and monitor the labor expenditures of engineering, fabrication, and installation personnel over the course of the project and communicate (upward) any issues that impact profitability.
- Solicit quotes from qualified subcontractors as required.
- Generate and/or respond to construction communication including, but not limited to: requests for information, change order documents, room readiness letters, delay or compression notification of theft or damage to materials, tools, or vehicles, safety or injury reports, warranty Information, material hand off or inventory, punch lists, field reports, sign-off documents or other documentation as assigned or required.
- Proactively manage the change order process.
- Regularly inspect installation work performed by staff and/or subcontractors.
- Test, or certify the performance of, installed systems.
- Coordinate and/or provide training to clients.
- Ability to work overtime when required.
- The Ability to supervise and manage tasks and personnel to meet project objectives.
- Will possess or acquire a fundamental understanding of AV system functionality and installation process and techniques.
- Ability to troubleshoot and solve technical, personnel, or other project-related issues.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, Microsoft Project, Adobe Acrobat, and AutoCAD viewing or Markup utilities.
- Ability to read and comprehend project technical documents including, but not limited to; Engineering and architectural drawings, schedules, test reports, or commissioning documents.
- Ability to create and maintain construction schedules.
- Ability to interact with employees, customers, and colleagues in a professional and courteous manner.
- Effective time management and attention to detail.
- CTS (Certified Technical Specialist) is preferred but not essential.
- PMP Certification is preferred but not essential.
- Must possess a valid UAE Driver’s License.
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in science / Engineering.
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai