Security Sales Specialist
Experience: 5 to 7 years of experience in Cyber security software sales.
- Responsible for expanding the cybersecurity services portfolio and establishing strong relationships with high-end clients.
- Maintain and nurture relationships with existing clients and generate/increase revenue from them.
- Develop plans to achieve sales targets.
- Identify potential Enterprise clients.
- Maintain a deep understanding of the services offered and effectively communicate them to clients.
- Work closely with clients to understand their specific cybersecurity needs and tailor solutions to meet those needs.
- Prospecting and sales activities with a focus on product pipeline growth.
- Proactively identify cyber security sales opportunities & promote the cyber security proposition to drive new cross-sell activity.
- Demonstrate key relationships with or an understanding of market-leading vendors.
- Develop close plans for targeted opportunities and drive opportunities for closure.
- Achieve targets consistently.
- Proven track record in developing new business and managing B2B sales cycles, from lead generation to closing contracts.
- Strong customer-facing skills to develop and sustain ongoing relationships.
- Excellent customer service skills in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience locating, establishing, and engaging potential customers.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field (or equivalent work experience).
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai