Senior Sales Account Manager – AV & ELV
- Experience: 7-10 years of experience in AV & ELV.
- Opening: Dubai & Saudi Arabia
Mandatory Sales Skills Required:
- Ability to understand, present and demonstrate Audio Visuals, UC&C, and ELV products and services to end users, Fit-out contractors and consultants.
- Analyze cross-selling and up-selling opportunities ensuring that all company products and services have been thoroughly presented and the sales cycle successfully executed.
- Develop price quotations and bid responses that are complete, accurate, and profitable.
- Work with the project team to ensure a smooth transition from sale to installation.
- Meet or exceed aggressive monthly GP quota.
- Ability to balance multiple tasks with changing priorities.
- Ability to work and think independently and ensure to meet deadlines.
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Manage client, vendor, and technology relationships.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint presentation).
- Effective communication and interaction with employees, clients, and colleagues and the ability to work effectively with all levels of the organization.
Soft Skills Required:
- Very Good English communication skills (both speaking and writing).
- Very Good experience in customer interaction and customer relationship management.
- Very Good Analytical and Presentation Skills.
- B.E. /B. Tech with MBA
- English, Arabic (Not Mandatory)
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai Saudi Arabia