SharePoint Developer – 6 month (extendable contract)
- Experience: Minimum 5 years of experience
SharePoint Developer Responsibilities:
- Create a web design Intranet Portal Collaboration Intranet Site and Branding on the SharePoint platform or with the Live Tiles solution.
- Create a new landing page, department templates/pages, newsletter, banner, and mobile-friendly videos.
- Create, deploy, package, and administer a new intranet portal site as well as a SharePoint site.
- Create website designs using OOTB, UI extensions, page layouts, themes, and display templates using SharePoint Framework SPx.
- Build web components, lists/libraries, content kinds, site columns, master pages, search navigation, permissions, and data management.
- Use SharePoint Designer and PowerApps/Automate to create workflow forms.
- Use a migration solution such as Sharegate, Quest, or Metalogix to migrate data from SP 2013/16/19 to SharePoint online.
- Hands-on experience in migrating data from Fileserver to SharePoint online.
- Hands-on experience in migrating data from Fileserver to One Drive.
SharePoint Developer Requirements & Skills:
- Previous SharePoint development experience with SharePoint Online/O365 and SharePoint on Premise 2013/2016.
- Prior client involvement and understanding of business applications, data flow, and migration.
- SharePoint framework experience, including establishing sites in hybrid contexts, developing, and administering.
- The ability to work independently, prioritize well, multitask, and manage time efficiently.
- Superior problem-solving, critical thinking, and analytical abilities.
- The ability to be adaptable, inventive, and organized in a fast-paced business environment with particular requirements.
- Fundamental knowledge and understanding of the SDLC process, unit testing, and packaging to deploy from DEV to PROD.
- Thorough understanding of the.Net foundation (C#), IIS, Azure Active Directory, and SharePoint site settings.
- Excellent project management abilities.
- Experience creating and/or managing collaborative sites and/or programs.
- Extensive understanding of UI/UX.
Bachelor’s or higher is required, preferably in Information Technology or Business
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai