Technical Project Manager
- Experience: 5 to 7 years of experience in the UAE
Mandatory Sales Skills Required:
- RFI/RFP Lifecycle Management
- Budgeting, knowledge baseline preparations.
- Business Impact Analysis, Benefit management skills.
- Change Control, Clear Communications & Reporting, Collaborative Management.
- Financial Management and Reporting.
- Global/Remote Team Management, IT Business Relationship Management.
- Risk Management and Impact analysis.
- Management tools: MS-Project ( Expert), Primavera(Preferable), MS-tools ( Expert), JIRA (Preferable ), PMO structure.
- Process Modelling, Program Management, Quality Management, Risk Management, Training, Mentoring, and Resource Capacity Planning.
- Stakeholder Management, Status Reporting, Vendor Management.
- Project Mode Skills: Waterfall, Hybrid, Agile, Scrum
- Certifications: PMP.
Soft Skills Required:
- Good communication skills
- Good negotiation skills
- Relationship building.
- Understanding of the business and customer needs.
Bachelor in Computer Science / Engineering
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Abu Dhabi