Terms & Conditions:
Alpha Data, is the leading system integrator with over 34 year track record. Founded in 1981, Alpha Data has grown from two employees to a 700-strong workforce building ICT infrastructure solutions for thousands of organizations.
Alpha Data works with its clients through a combination of deep-level business and technical expertise, an extensive knowledge of today’s technologies, and a mature, highly capable delivery and services infrastructure. Alpha Data’s offerings help our customers improve processes, reduce data center and infrastructure costs, manage risk and governance and enhance top-line revenue. Our business approach is based on establishing long-term partnerships that encourage success through mutual benefit.
Use of Site:
You may only use this site to browse the content, make legitimate purchases and shall not use this site for any other purposes, including without limitation, to make any speculative, false or fraudulent purchase. This site and the content provided in this site may not be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed. ‘Deep-linking’, ’embedding’ or using analogous technology is strictly prohibited. Unauthorized use of this site and/or the materials contained on this site may violate applicable copyright, trademark or other intellectual property laws or other laws.
Third Party Links:
In an attempt to provide increased value to our Users, we may provide links to other websites or resources. Though we shall take all due care in choosing such sites but you acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and do not endorse and are not responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for the privacy practices or the content (including misrepresentative or defamatory content) of such websites, including (without limitation) any advertising, products or other materials or services on or available from such websites or resources, nor for any damage, loss or offence caused or alleged to be caused by, or in connection with, the use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on such external sites or resources.
We reserve the right to:
- Modify or withdraw, temporarily or permanently, the Website (or any part of) with or without notice to you and you confirm that we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification to or withdrawal of the Website; and/or
- Change these Conditions from time to time, and your continued use of the Website (or any part of) following such change shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change. It is your responsibility to check regularly to determine whether the Conditions have been changed. If you do not agree to any change to the Conditions then you must immediately stop using the Website.
- We will use our reasonable endeavors to maintain the Website. The Website is subject to change from time to time. You will not be eligible for any compensation because you cannot use any part of the Website or because of a failure, suspension or withdrawal of all or part of the Website due to circumstances beyond our control.
All the information gathered in the online forms on the website is used to personally identify users that subscribe to Alpha service. The information will not be used for anything other than which is stated in the Terms & Conditions of use for this service. None of the information will be sold or made available to anyone.
The Site may collect certain information about your visit, such as the name of the Internet service provider and the Internet Protocol (IP) address through which you access the Internet; the date and time you access the Site; the pages that you access while at the Site and the Internet address of the Web site from which you linked directly to our site. This information is used to help improve the Site, analyze trends, and administer the Site.
All credit/debit cards details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties.
The Website Policies and Terms & Conditions may be changed or updated occasionally to meet the requirements and standards. Therefore the Customers’ are encouraged to frequently visit these sections in order to be updated about the changes on the website. Modifications will be effective on the day they are posted.
Minimum Age Limit:
The customer using the website who are Minor /under the age of 18 shall not register as a User of the website and shall not transact on or use the website (Age of consent is mentioned as per the applicable law).
- Alpha Data Portal processes all credit card transactions. All credit card transactions are 256 bit Secure Socket Layers (SSL) encrypted. The company registration documents and the site’s registered domain name are checked and verified by DigiCert, ensuring the cardholder and merchant that nobody can impersonate Alphadata Portal to obtain confidential information.
- Alpha Data is committed to providing secure online services. All encryption complies with international standards. Encryption is used to protect the transmission of personal information when completing online transactions. Alpha Data infrastructure is protected by firewalls and intrusion detection systems.
- The Merchant does not have access to credit details.
- Alpha Data continually reviews and enhances its security in line with technological changes.
- Alpha Services shall not be available for any of OFAC (office of foreign asset control) sanction countries in accordance with UAE legal constitution.
Payment Options and Pricing:
- All transactions will be processed in UAE dirhams.
- We accept MasterCard and Visa Credit Cards only for online payments.
- Alpha Data Payment System shall not be responsible for any additional charges incurred on cardholder due to state tax, currency conversion or bank processing charges.
- Refunds will be done only through the Original Mode of Payment.
Refund and Cancellation:
As the payment is against to the services there shall be no refund / cancellation for the subscribed services.
Governing Law & Jurisdiction:
Any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with this website shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of UAE.
Physical Address of Company & Contact Details:
Addax Tower, Level 26, Reem Island
Abu Dhabi, UAE
Tel: +971 2 6333644
Fax: +971 2 6211924 / 6392192