SAP Sales Specialist
- Experience: 2-4 years of experience selling to enterprise customers in the UAE (particularly in the Abu Dhabi territory).
About the job:
As an SAP Sales Specialist, you will be a solution sales executive, overlaying to our direct enterprise sales organization as well as working directly with assigned customers, and working closely with our largest customers to help them shape their cloud strategy and enable their digital transformation. SAP is a linchpin in the data center, pulling with it other large, mission-critical workloads. You have deep knowledge of SAP offerings, the SAP team and customer base, and the sales strategies required to help prospective customers adopt SAP.
- Generate, Identify, and manage accountability for SAP opportunities within the assigned region and/or vertical.
- Generate a plan to ensure broad engagement with large accounts. Lead the rollout of offerings in the region and ensure collaboration and engagement with sales teams. Develop strategies to accelerate the sales cycle in a fast-paced environment.
- Build and maintain executive relationships with customers, influencing long-term strategic direction and acting as a trusted advisor.
- Gather, manage, and direct a virtual team during the sales cycle. Be the advocate for SAP within the organization.
- Experience in SaaS, IaaS, and PaaS sales and/or consulting.• Strong understanding and experience of Enterprise ERP Solutions like SAP & Oracle
- Recent knowledge of SAP applications and positioning, including S/4 HANA, ERP, BW, Hybris, SAP Cloud Platform, SAP HANA, C/4 HANA, and Success Factors.
- Deep understanding of the SAP technology stack and deployment options in the cloud.
- Ability to build influential relationships and work in a cross-functional/matrixed environment.
- Experience working towards strategic goals.
- Excellent written/verbal communication/presentation skills, and strong strategic and analytical thinking skills, with the ability to plan, pitch, and execute a start-to-finish sales strategy.
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
A UAE driving license will be an advantage.
English and Arabic language will be an advantage.